Sunday, March 15, 2009

Waar Staat Mijn Wii Registratienummer

interrupted speech (15/03/2009)


Note:
When everything is over, seems never to be anything ... esistino Error! this is the track that remains under the skin after all ...

Today, the mirror does not give peace to my heart

tearful regret of salt burn
All our memories, we will
Bitterness
Masochistic faithful in the pages Of our
yesterday.

With eyes as a child
Weaned too hard
observe our history: How
lizard's tail
slams relentlessly
Illus ...! He hopes to discover still alive! The words follow each other



From my lips to your ears
Muri rubber
Me
return the form of fists
Lead on the wings of my desire ... I find myself surrounded


A reshuffle his finger
The dense ocean of fears
frills
Too heavy for us to live free

These sunsets What Passion
Han only the color: red blood fall from the sky

repainting sorrow my tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment