Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gprs Modem Model 007 Qb440304l2557-2005

I can say a word? Adolescence

... because everyone is ready to embark on my writings.
As everyone knows better than me what goes through my head.
Since today is supposed to know all truth, without asking any questions ...

expose me and say why
that a second post lyrics of a singer who listens twenty years, should mean something else? There
passes even from the antechamber of the brain that the intention was simply unique and light to share two songs? No eh? All
good at speaking ill about others!
All good to know the mind from a distance!
I look around and say to myself, because these genes soul do not focus their efforts with their gifts to help those who really need help?
you want to scream to the world how much you are keen? Intelligent? Morally intact?
Do it somewhere else, do yourself a blog, do yourself a newspaper, ask whatever you want but not here, please!

This is a place where if you write the text a song and write the link to watch the video of that song, you want to do this.
no more! And before him
Morrissey, The Smiths, I started listening back in 1985.
you were not there, or rather existed in a different dimension.
Listen, maybe other things. Surely you do not bother me.
Well, friends, still can not do it!

Enjoy Moz! :) Ps

Lockdown is fine, smiling, work, rejoice. Let it quiet:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment