Monday, October 6, 2008

How Cervical Mucus Looks Like When Pregnant

love that ...

Ugh that sucks!
more I try to turn away from the heaviness, from the emphasis from the emotional involvement, the more I get time I break your legs, I squeeze the heart and move me to be more simple.
Since these days the misunderstanding reigned supreme on the blog, I thought of doing a necessary introduction.
Despite my age is now years away from that period to fill that empty head is called adolescence, continues to accdermi to be electrocuted and hit by what I happen to read or hear. In this
If we stay in music.
Elvis, you can not just say it's one of my musical references, but I always listened to with pleasure. These days I
scperto this, which in my opinion is a true pearl. More
in the text that the arrangement, as pointed out to me a dear friend ...
Surely you can not say that is absolutely the most original text about love ever written, but it hit me.
I do not know if it happens to you or you have ever be captivated by a song?
I will, unfortunately, sometimes also a piece by someone who can not stand (and of course this is not the case) that makes me mysterious liquid that flows from the two microscopic cracks placed close to what gives us the vision: eyes, of course:)
I leave you only the text, which is enough by itself.
For the song in this round if you want it, sbattetevi! In
peace and tranquility, Lockdown greets;)


love that.

Love
that speaks of a beautiful look.
The perception that I get lost in a sea
el'oltre is absurd.

The love that moves the lens

comes with them under the eyes of the people, speaks to me in a trembling voice ... yes.

deluding, flattering, charming
and dancing as you grab your hands!
hurrying, panting, causing
and all statements, as I adore you!


Yes ... I love you so much and I feel you


blushing, turning pale and almost dying ... yes!

The love that pierces
let me tell you,
do not know what, I do not know mica.

But I believe in you sweet enemy, yes!

Paolo Conte, Psyche, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment