Friday, October 31, 2008

Business Anniversary Speech Samples

DREAM October 31 duemilaotto

During childhood, to me they were playing days, so gloomy lived on the edge of a cemetery, but still in the eyes of a child, the game was. Upon entry, always too long and boring soporific for me that I waited for the show to charity. It is because after the Mass and the blessing in the cemetery, it was time to go buy numerini fishing charity of the church. Any prize was a bitter disappointment but it was irresistible for me anyway that attraction, quell'azzardo! Then, still in the rain in recent days that if there can be tears of joy to all her aunt to eat a Florentine Fruci and cooked over a flame! Then
perdesi sleep warm blankets autumn ...
A few steps away from forty, I find myself hating the death that takes 2 days to bully revenge on life. That s' stands out as inevitable in the days of the calendar. Sometimes
d 'August I think I can skip these days and I feel cold!
halloween a few years leading up to the rainy streets and makes me wonder what it would feel to make firecrackers under water. What a joy for me is so dependent on the forced heat the summer sun, which makes me run like crazy and always sweating and panting with pleasure.
And I find myself not understand why this fragmented existence, ironically, wasted.
chasing the good times by speeding up bad. Yearns for the warmth of sun, sand, sea life ...
Oh dear me! They are worse than a plant in the dark, because she at least after one week, if you give them a bit 'of water and perhaps light shooting great.
But I do not, there is the lethargy of the senses that I can give. The body shrinks, the blood flows to every fatigue and lack of excitement when I arrived with all his weight between the head and neck!
I try to relax as I can, but I know that tomorrow will be the awakening sore em 'get nervous, m'incazzo!
I know that tomorrow will be long and bored faces will be falsely contrite and resigned to the grim reaper, which accompanies our faithful still twitching.
The only positive note in these humid days, the chance to recover a bit 'back to sleep or at least the opportunity to try ...
goodnight

0 comments:

Post a Comment