Friday, November 7, 2008

How Much Should I Feed My 15 Month Old Lab

untitled

Well, ok, Italy is not the fruit, we are already beyond the bitter, bitter but I say we are on the penile after lunch and the great thing is that when you wake up there is hot coffee waiting for us.
Berlusconi is irony, lucky he is in a good mood!
I never talk about politics, because they are ignorant.
I just think the day will I go to make me a holiday abroad and you'll see people looking at me and laughs, thinking of an Italian poor loser!
happened to me twenty years in London as I crossed a road, half a kindly-looking old man stopped looked at me straight in the eye and said: Mafia!
I could not say anything I was simply shocked.
I wonder what will happen the next time I go to see the world out there (and I very much hope that it will soon ...).
I have not never been ashamed to be Italian, but maybe I got it all wrong, who knows?
said that, I say in my defense, I feel that before an Italian man and I on the side of all those "tan" in the world. Of all the people that sooner or later end up in the crosshairs of the supposed irony of a man who will always do and say and contradict what he wants, he cared so much a **** to him. Who will stop him? Who will have the courage to become a hero in this country of cowards?

0 comments:

Post a Comment