Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mustard Yellow Walls Living Room C

us love! SLEEP


Your sigh is corduroy
On my naked heart
wears a soft streaks of fire burn my

resistance barriers are not made for us We are always looking

has always stuck in lives of others
digging in the ground with his hands
There contaminate

bleed and limp
Nor let us know!?
let your voice shine a little 'Night

On my doubts Let me warm in the folds of your lips
Scansano the pain from his shoulders.

Without uncertainties runs out to meet
Full of Red Rose is my soul I feel the fragrance

you like to be mesmerized by her
So now you let me warm!
not think about tomorrow
No bandages
premature for us to let your skin warms shivering
let the flesh is flesh
I now understand why I taught you

will be my pleasant task ...

nails penetrate the ultimate strength is the passion
Love this! In this round round
enigmatic masks
We had lost sight of us
We are here now, not to lose the moment this awareness
Laviamoci
We live off the Zozzo, itchy and What next? "

The night with its play of light will have no boundaries
We have no more masters that withered from pulpits thunder

We are our law and our religion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment