Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ladies Posing In Open Girdles And Stockings




Booyah! I was blown away beyond all expectations, I did not expect.
be surprised over the extent expected. Because before I read S. and then, what can you do better, I thought.
But fool me, holding me back, spurs me on.
catch me, shakes me, take me.
laugh, loudly and effort.
warms me cheeks, with sweet tears and terrified.
Bello.

'm beginning to think that after all, the approach to reading in general, it is permissible to be an anarchist.
a kind of self-justification is not my style, is more a statement on the narrative, the story.
What could be more fascinating to enter into the representation of the life of another!

LMVDM is a beautiful book, which knows no shame, but who knows the gesture harder than ever to deal happens, each moment of life: look inside without fear.
I'm not here for an invitation to purchase. But this book will always find the MP, also available to browse, then maybe take it and go to sit on one of those black chairs, ugly but comfortable, to begin to read it ...
promise I will not mind if I will not be bought, just treat it with due respect, this little gem:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment